Saturday, September 17, 2011

But there never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them.

Maybe in another time. Maybe in another place. Maybe if the time was right and no one had mistakes to make. If life was meant to be what we intended it to be then maybe oh just maybe we could find a way to make it be. But in this world you only play the cards you're dealt and even though spring melts away, frozen in time are the things I felt. Very rarely will you find me taking time out of my day to share a memoir from a book I try so hard to keep tucked away. But tonight, i'll open up and let you know. For once in my life it's hard to let go. To watch something you've never had pass away into the past. So at last, I'll raise my glass and give you a toast. Woman that should've been. But the one that never could've been due to unfortunate circumstance. If fate was nice enough to give us all a second chance then I can say without a doubt I would've gave a second glance. But with no time to rewind and death being the trap that binds, it seems that the dreams will have to fade away into cupids selfish regime. It was nice to meet you even though that's all that happened. So continue to sing your beautiful song and I'll continue clapping all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment