Thursday, June 30, 2011

It Always Starts With A Poem.

I saw her today, but what did I say?

A lot of things in my head before she drove away.

I asked her how's her new lover, does she like it?

Did she ever second think walking away or even fight it?

Was it as normal as taking a breath?

The words I once said are now called regrets.

Hey, how's your stepdad? You finally get used to him?

Hey, what about your real dad, you still compare me to him?

We're living Gemini lifestyles, what can I say?

He still doesn't have your mom, what does that say?

We live, laugh, and love then the story's portrayed as if we're absurd or a little deranged, but we're not.

If the face in the mirror still leads you to sorrow,

The face behind this pen will still be here tomorrow.

So don't cry, I'll still be here like the sunrise.

But I suggest you don't wait too long, cause when fame grips my ties,

I'll be gone. And I aint coming back. I hope you understand that.

I saw you today, but what did I say?

A lot of things in my head before you drove away.

No comments:

Post a Comment