Thursday, June 30, 2011

Music Is My Religion

What's better than being on stage performing what you work so diligently towards? Nothing. Complaints fill my mind on the daily. I'm not as wealthy as I wanna be. I'm not as healthy as I wanna be. I need to prove to the world that I can make it. My mind is a playground of it's own. But even with such complaints, I still have one thing I hold dear. Music. Nothing in life is absolute except for music. It generates emotions found deep within people's souls that is indescribable. If music were boxing, I'd be the World Champion. If it were The Olympics, I'd have millions of gold metals. Why? Because I work harder than anyone you know. There's not a moment in the day that I'm not thinking about what I can do to improve artistically. If I were Buddhist, I'd go to the temple. If I were of the Islamic faith, I'd attend the Mosque. If I were Christian, I'd be at a church on Sunday. My religion's music, therefore I live in the studio. I guess that makes me a priest or something. Whatever way you look at it, I'm bound to reach heaven soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment